As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JBA Seed Potatoes
Jamieson Brothers 2kg Charlotte Seed Potatoes – JBA Second Early Grow Your Own Spuds – for Salads, in Pots & Allotments, Patios, Mashing & Boiling – Scottish-Grown & Ready to Plant at Home in GardensJBA Seed Potatoes
- Enjoy with salads or on the side of fish or make into some creamy mashed potato. Very good resistance to foliage and tuber blight. Keep your seed potatoes out of extreme weather conditions and temperature changes prior to planting to ensure strong potatoes. We ship to your doorstep so you can enjoy growing seed potatoes in your home, or farm.
Easy to plant: when planting in the ground, onions, set your tubers 10 inches apart so they have space to grow; for planting in limited outdoor space at home, put 3 tubers in a 45-litre planting bag. Charlotte potatoes taste amazing when they have been boiled, MASHING & SALADS: Potatoes are a wonderful staple in our diets, sliced or sautéed.
Dunk each tuber in water prior to planting. Our seed potatoes are UK grown and still hand sorted in Scotland. Winner of the RHS Award of Garden Merit.
The soil should be well drained and not have been manured for at least one year. Charlotte second early seed potatoes 2kg: charlotte potatoes are the most popular potato in the uk and known for their versatility as a boiling, mashing and salad potato. Harvest second early varieties 13 – 15 weeks after planting for best results, with the traditional planting time being March – April. Harvest second early varieties 13 – 15 weeks after planting for best results, with the traditional planting time being March – April.
2. SEEDS ZONE
Ready for Planting Now, First Early Seed Potatoes Swift, Very Early Variety ,X20 TubersSEEDS ZONE
- Very famous Variety. High yielding crop, all Rounder Variety, Great for Salads and Boiling. Hand picked & packed to make sure all spuds are high quality. Very early crop get ready in 10-12 weeks from Planting.
3. SEEDS ZONE
Arran Victory Seed Potatoes Main Crop- Organic Variety Seed Potatoes,X10 Tubers for Planting.High Yield VarietySEEDS ZONE
- Hand picked & packed to make sure all spuds are high quality. Organic Variety Seed Potatoes. Main crop ready in Approx 20-22 weeks from planting. Very famous Heritage Variety. High yielding crop, all Rounder Potatoes Variety, Great for Roasting and Mashing.
4. SEEDS ZONE
Second Early Seeds Potatoes,British Queen Seed Potatoes x10 Tuber for Planting Now,Grow Your own Vegetables,Winner of The RHS Award of Garden Merit AGM.SEEDS ZONE
- Hand picked and packed make sure all Tubers are healthy and high quality. Second earlies are typically ready for harvesting around 15-22 weeks from planting. Second early Seed Potatoes. Very famous Variety. Winner of the rhs award of Garden Merit AGM.
5. JBA Seed Potatoes
2kg Maris Bard Seed Potatoes Approx.20-25 tubers First Early Grow Your Own – For Baking, Salads & Boiling – Scottish-Grown Plant Now in Greenhouses, Patios & Allotments by Jamieson Brothers, GardensJBA Seed Potatoes
- From the ground upwards – seed potatoes grown in scotland since 1895: jamieson brothers were established in 1895 where we began selling our potatoes in 50kg bags on a horse and cart. We ship to your doorstep so you can enjoy growing seed potatoes in your home, allotment, or farm. The maris bard is an excellent flavoured variety when harvested early and produces lots of tubers.
Our seed potatoes are UK grown and still hand sorted in Scotland. Maris bard first early seed potatoes 2kg: maris bar is a high-yielding, large-sized variety of 'new' potatoes, so expect truly large crops with this spud.
Good resistance against common scab. First early varieties benefit from a nitrogenous fertiliser when you dig them up for the second time. Seed potatoes from the seed potato experts: before planting your seed potatoes, we recommend “chitting” – allowing the potatoes to sprout – 6 weeks beforehand.
This variety also has a wonderful taste when harvested early. Once your tubers have started to sprout, they are ready to be planted ahead of a delicious harvest. Choose soil which has not been used to grow garlic, allotments or in open fields. When planting, set your tubers 10 inches apart so they have space to grow; for planting indoors, shallots or leeks for at least two years. Keep your seed potatoes out of extreme weather conditions and temperature changes prior to planting to ensure strong potatoes.
6. pronto seed
Pronto Seed 50 Tuber Rocket Seed Potatoes First Early Grow Your Own Baby Potatoes Scottish Grown & Ready to Plantpronto seed
- Planting: to give your potato crops enough room to grow, leave 60-70 cm between each row. If you are planting in february and march, sow your seed potatoes at a depth of 10 cm with a measurement of 30 cm between each potato in well fertilised soil or in potting compost. Either a cold frame or a plastic or glass cover will suffice to protect the new plants from the elements.
If you're planting in rows, use a form of frost protection to ensure you maximise your crops. 1st earlies: these are the first crops to be planted of the year, so get your potatoes in the ground now so you can enjoy them in June and July. They can be planted early in the season and are best enjoyed shortly after harvesting.
Do a test harvest on your crop; if the potatoes are the size of chicken eggs, or when you see flowers on your crops, your potatoes are almost ready for harvesting! For any 1st earlies crop, then they are ready!. Ideally sown with frost protection or just after the frost has gone for the year, these crops will produce the best results if you plant from February to March.
Rocket variety seed potatoes: the rocket variety of seed potatoes is a fast-growing, high-producing potato crop. Ideal for growing at home, you can enjoy a bountiful crop without having to pay for those expensive supermarket prices. Scottish seed potatoes: because scottish seed potatoes have a long history of high quality and fantastic plant health, you can be confident that the product is disease resistant and will provide you with a high yielding and tasty crop that you will be proud to serve. Storing: first early potatoes are best enjoyed soon after harvesting.
7. Patch Seed Potatoes
PatchPotatoes: Charlotte Seed Potatoes 20 tubersPatch Seed Potatoes
- Winner of the rhs award of garden merit. Salads, steaming, boiling. Full of flavour whether you eat it hot or cold. Very good levels of foliage and tuber blight resistance. Charlotte tubers have creamy yellow flesh, firm and waxy, with yellow skin – perfect for salads and boiling.
Charlotte works well as a “Christmas Cropper” for planting in August and harvesting at Christmas. Certified Irish Seed. Charlotte is probably the most popular salad variety in the UK – and for good reason.
8. Carbeth Plants
Maris Piper, 9 x Seed Potato Mix Including Varities Like Maris Peer, Seed Potatoes, Pentland Javelin, CharlotteCarbeth Plants
- This listing includes 9 mixed of varities of seed potatoes - varities may differ from listing depending on time of year. All easy to grow varities that have a fantastic taste and crop.
Autumn planting so now is the best time to plant. Perfect for beginners and gardeners who want to try various different tastes.