As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Extreme Essentials
Quick drying, Mens Long Sleeve, Lightweight top, Hiking, Cycling, Hard wearing | Ideal for Skiing, Flat seams, Trekking, antibacterial, Close Fit Merino Base Layer / BaselayerExtreme Essentials
- Raglan sleeve and flat seams to prevent chafing. Premium quality blend of fibres for the perfect baselayer fabric. Naturally odour resistant to keep smells away on even the longest days.
Durable enough to take on the most extreme activities. Longer back than any other baselayer to prevent ‘ride-up’ and cold spots.
Lightweight Warm Thermal Underwear Long Sleeve M29 Black XL, LAPASA Men's Merino Wool Base Layer TopLAPASA
- You can comfortably wear these all day. Laundry instructions - for best results, cold wash merino wool max temp 30℃/86℉ then tumble dry on low. Comfortably warm - one of the benefits of merino wool is that the material provides effective insulation while maintaining breathability.
100% merino wool - lapasa uses a thick 200g/m² interlock knit Merino wool to ensure that this thermal will be your choice in cold weather. Whether you're camping, this comfy thermal has got you covered.
It can be worn as an under-layer that will wick away moisture while keeping you cosy and warm. It's a soft and smooth feel without the itch associated with traditional wool clothes.
Stays fresh - whatever the season, this thermal will be a solid choice in your wardrobe as the Merino wool has naturally hygienic properties to keep you fresh through the day regardless of the weather. It goes where you go - the durable 4-way stretch material and cosy snug fit, hiking, snowboarding, or just taking it easy, working out, working, will flex and move with your body to maintain range of motion and comfort.
DILLING Men's Merino Wool Base Layer, Long Sleeve Thermal Top Black LDILLING
- 100% merino wool. Our materials are eco-friendly and comfortable to wear. The merino wool is warm and comfortable, keeping you dry whilst exercising. Dilling has been a danish family run business for over a century. Our nordic swan ecolabel certified dyehouse uses no harmful chemicals or heavy metals, the health of our workers, providing you with a clean and pure product.
It has undergone a 16-hour enzyme treatment process to remove all itchy hairs, making it soft against your skin and perfect for people with sensitive skin.
At dilling, we care about animal welfare, the environment, and you. Sustainability is key. This men's underlayer is ideal for outdoor activities such as, cycling, and its sweat wicking ability absorbs moisture, skiing, running, and hiking.
Perfect for sports. We sell directly to the consumer, meaning we are able to offer fair prices without compromising our quality, the environment, or our working conditions. For now, but we are striving for 100%. 100 years and four generations. Over the last century, they have been adjusted and optimised, 90% of our products are organic, to give you a soft and sustainable product. Dilling's merino thermal vest is 100% merino wool with no added polyester.
Regatta Women's Beru Merino Wool Super Soft Odour Controlling Long Sleeve Wicking Base Layer Top, Petrol Blue/Magnet, Size: 16Regatta
- Good wicking performance. Super soft handle. Merino wool mix. Thumb loops. Natural odour Control.
|Part Number||RWU027 UT216L|
5. Brass Monkeys
Made in New Zealand, Men's Long Sleeve Base Layer Thermal, Brass Monkeys, Small Black, 100% Merino WoolBrass Monkeys
- Odour resistant - natural antibacterial properties mean you can wear it multiple times without needing to wash. Incredibly soft & comfortable - We select only the finest merino wool to ensure softness against your skin with no itch.
100% merino wool - 215gm merino, 19. 5 microns, single jersey knit fabric for ultimate comfort & warmth year round. Made in new zealand - Ethically sourced & manufactured in New Zealand. Designed for extra warmth - Long sleeve base layer thermal, slim fit, crew neck & a shaped tail for extra warmth.
6. Mountain Warehouse
Great For Winter Black M, Warm, Mountain Warehouse Merino Mens Long Sleeve Thermal Baselayer Top, Lightweight Jumper, Antibacterial & Quick Drying SweatshirtMountain Warehouse
- Antibacterial - stay fresh & odour free for longer while walking and running. Lightweight - great for travelling, comfortable to wear and easy to pack.
Quick wicking - actively wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable. Breathable - the fabric allows perspiration to pass out of the garment, keeping you cool and comfortable.
Smartwool Men's Merino 150 Baselayer Long Sleeve Boxed Base Layer, XL, BlackSmartwool
- Selected shades have been dyed using a vegetable dyeing technique. Flatlock seams prevent chafing. Offset shoulder and side seams ensure better comfort and reduce chafing. Forward side seams for a figure-hugging fit.
|Weight||0.3 kg (0.66 Pounds)|
8. Sheep Run
Grey, S, SHEEP RUN 100% Merino Wool Men's Thermal Underwear Base Layer Long Sleeve Crew TopSheep Run
- Perfect for daily activities: perfect outfitting anyone daily wear for all kinds of indoor and outdoor activities. You can wear wool during intense activity and over extended periods of time without having to worry about odor.
Merino fibers can absorb up to 30% of their dry weight before feeling wet. Available in men's sizes: S to XXL; Machine washable and shrink resistant. Manage moisture: merino wool fibers is good at moving moisture away from the skin that even if the fabric is soaking wet surface area of your skin remains dry.
100% 220gsm superfine australian merino wool. Meantime naturally cooling and heating as our body needs. International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, and language of product, age ratings, labeling or instructions.