As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Tool
Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers ToolPark Tool
- Model number: QKMLP12. Many non-shimano derailleur chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While this type of master link doesn't require a traditional chain tool, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it very difficult to separate by hand.
An updated version of the original and best selling Park Master Link pliers.
|Height||1.02 cm (0.4 Inches)|
|Length||16.51 cm (6.5 Inches)|
|Width||5.33 cm (2.1 Inches)|
2. Park Tool
Park Tool Master Link PliersPark Tool
- Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the masterlink and squeeze the handles. International products have separate terms, including fit, and language of product, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, age ratings, labeling or instructions.
While this type of masterlink doesnt require a traditional chain tool, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it very difficult to separate by hand.
Rejoining stiff or corroded master links as well as split them. Mlp-1. 2 master link pliers have cleverly redesigned tips, allowing them to be used to rejoin stiff or corroded master links as well as split them.
|Height||25.4 cm (10 Inches)|
|Length||8.26 cm (3.25 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0 Pounds)|
|Width||1.91 cm (0.75 Inches)|
3. Park Tool
Chain tool for 5-12 and single speed chains,One Size & Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers Tool, Park Tool CT-3.3Park Tool
- Product 1: Comfortable T-handle. Product 2: many non-shimano derailleur chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. Product 2: while this type of master link doesn't require a traditional chain tool, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it very difficult to separate by hand.
Product 2: an updated version of the original and best selling Park Master Link pliers. Product 1: Investment cast steel body. Product 1: Adjustable locating shelf. Product 2: model number: QKMLP12.
Bike Pliers, 2 in 1 Bicycle Master Quick Link Pliers Quick Open Close Chain Tool for 7 8 9 10 11 Speeds Chain Buckle Link Remover InstallSANTOO
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: a 45-day money Back Guaranteed, and 365-Days replacement new, Please feel free to contact us if you find any quality problem.
The safety pin protect from over opening, return spring keep the pliers ready. Easy using: the chain pliers makes opened and closed the chain easier, about 10s. Save effort, non-slip : the handle part is made of coated rubber, non-slip, very comfortable and with spring design for saving effort, good grip handle.
Universal: suitable for 7, 8, 10 and 11 speed chains connector repair. High quality steel, 9, heavy duty and durable. 2 in 1 function: 2 in 1 combination pliers for Remover/Install connection links. Just takes 2-3 minutes to remove split chain and Close again.
|Part Number||SANTOO - ZXCTZ - 4|
5. BBB Cycling
BBB Cycling LinkFix Chain Link Tool 7-12-Speed for Road Race Mountain Bikes BTL-77 FixBBB Cycling
- Part of your ride: bbb cycling wants to be there for every cyclist. Locks shut: Secures tightly with folding latch. We offer more than 1.
500 unique cycling products that have received more than 100 product and innovation awards over the years. Compatibility: opens and closes bbb bch-01S/08/09/10/11S Smart Link chain closing links. Products that are part of every ride, bringing fun to cycling, and making sure cyclists are spending more time on their bikes together with their friends.
Missing link in your toolbox: the LinkFix tool of BBB Cycling is a handy and compact chain link tool with dual function. Comfortable grip: The rubber handle makes gripping and working easy on the hands.
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||16.8 cm (6.61 Inches)|
|Weight||0.15 kg (0.32 Pounds)|
|Width||5.8 cm (2.28 Inches)|
6. PRO BIKE TOOL
PRO BIKE TOOL 2-in-1 Master Link Chain Pliers, All Speed Chains, Missing Links, Bicycle Repair Kit for Road and Mountain Bikes, Replace Chain Links, Quick & EasyPRO BIKE TOOL
- Will last the test of time! pro quality – we are so confident about the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement! Dual purpose, quick & easy - both removes and reassembles master links - rejoin stiff or corroded master links as well as split them – no link is too tough! Simply insert the plier jaws into the masterlink and squeeze the handles, it’s that simple and easy.
Made from very hard, heat treated S2 steel. Have the right tools for the job - perfect for the home mechanic. Built to last, heavy duty & durable - top quality materials and build.
Split & reconnect master links with ease - 2-in-1 master link Remover / Connector tool allows you to effortlessly remove and replace chain links in seconds. Compatible with 5, 10, 6, 9, 7, 8, 11 and 12-speed derailleur chains that use a master link. No more fiddling around trying to squeeze the tight links together by hand. Ergonomic handle for comfortable use and to help apply the correct force.
|Brand||PRO BIKE TOOL|
|Height||2.03 cm (0.8 Inches)|
|Length||22.61 cm (8.9 Inches)|
|Width||13.46 cm (5.3 Inches)|
Quick-Link Chain Removing Tool Orange, Granite Talon Tyre Levers with Master Link Pliers FunctionGranite
- Worry-free : designed for helping you change your inner tube with ease and removing the chain quick link efficiently. Quick link storage : Built in storage for a pair of chain quick links. 2-in-1 function : it is a handy quick-link chain remover, but also doubles up as tire lever! Slim portable design : Lightweight and compact.
Easy to carry it in the emergency tool set. Quality production : strong nylon levers paring with stainless-steel tips to guarantee it will go the distance.
|Height||0.8 cm (0.31 Inches)|
|Length||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Width||1.9 cm (0.75 Inches)|
8. Vitel Cycles
Vitel Cycles Master Link Chain Quick Link Pliers Tool Vitel Cycles
- It has an ergonomic handle for comfortable use. Takes only a few seconds to remove a quick link. Small form factor for ease of carrying on rides. Made from high quality carbon steel. The vitelcycles master link pliers are designed to undo and remove the "master" or "quick link" in bike chains.